My Kingdom for a Horse is a unique venue in which to host a private function. We can cater for up to 100 guests and venue hire is free. To make your night even more fun, we can organise musicians ranging from a jazz trio to some of Adelaide’s most talented singer/songwriters.
- We can cater for everything from a cocktail style function through to a sit down meal and will work with you to tailor the night to your individual needs.
- Our cocktail functions consist of a 3 hour package of cocktail food, nibbles to graze on and a base selection of alcoholic and soft drinks starting at $28 per head.
- Our sit-down functions can be tailored to your requirements.
- Our share menu is $65 per person and consists of multiple grazing courses designed to shared.We commence with a selection of local cheeses, small goods, pickled vegetables and olives with crusty sour dough and olive oil from Winter Creek.
- We follow this up with a feast of the finest produce SA has to offer including; roasted meats, fish, vegetables and salads.
- To finish we have a selection of hand crafted sweet treats served with our famous house roasted coffee.
We are experts at catering for all dietary need and can offer a tasty selection of gluten free, vegetarian, dairy free and vegan choices.
We don’t charge for venue hire at Kingdom however there is a minimum spend for private functions at Kingdom of $2200 to meet our operational costs. Numbers need to be confirmed the week before and a deposit of $1000 paid seven days before the event. The total sum will be for the agreed total number of attendees 5 days prior to the event as we cannot accommodate last minute cancellations on short notice due to the menu being quite different to our normal offerings and the ordering of stock and preparation involved.
Additional beverage service is an extra $5 per hour pp.
We supply filtered water at no charge.